SNIA is hosting the 2019 Persistent Memory Summit next week. We will have detailed updates and reports on hot topics in Persistent Memory shown below
I highly recommend the people attend this as it provides are great vision for technology and markets.
While I am not presenting, I will attend and have updated data from my FMS presentations on
- 2019 Persistent Memory Revenue numbers
- Optane revenue for Intel overall and specifically the "quasi-launched" Optane DIMMs
- Hint: both applications and the market are changing
- Sometimes persistent memory is not persistent
- 3d Xpoint technology roadmap, specifications, endurance, and challenges for both Micron and Intel
- Competition to Optane from ReRAM, NVDIMM-P, Low latency NAND, ZNAND etc. Can they match or even surpass Optane?
Plus I will provide commentary on technology, market, and application presentations real time.
Hope to see you there, text me or email to set up a meeting.