Wednesday, January 16, 2019

2019 Persistent Memory Summit and Reports


SNIA is hosting the 2019 Persistent Memory Summit next week. We will have detailed updates and reports on hot topics in Persistent Memory shown below


I highly recommend the people attend this as it provides are great vision for technology and markets. 


While I am not presenting, I will attend and have updated data from my FMS presentations on 
  • 2019 Persistent Memory Revenue numbers
  • Optane revenue for Intel overall and specifically the "quasi-launched" Optane DIMMs
    • Hint: both applications and the market are changing
    • Sometimes persistent memory is not persistent
  • 3d Xpoint technology roadmap, specifications, endurance, and challenges for both Micron and Intel
  • Competition to Optane from ReRAM, NVDIMM-P, Low latency NAND, ZNAND etc. Can they match or even surpass Optane?
Plus I will provide commentary on technology, market, and application presentations real time. 

Hope to see you there, text me or email to set up a meeting. 

#Persistent_Memory 
#SNIA

Mark Webb
www.mkwventures.com





No comments:

Post a Comment